We Are Environment One authorized service representatives in: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island & Vermont
Helpful Service Documents
|Gary Tremblay||508-765-0051 Ext firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dawn Marcinkus||508-765-0051 Ext email@example.com|
|Michelle Morton||508-765-0051 Ext firstname.lastname@example.org|
Our Service Policy
When you call for service:
- You will be informed of our service policy and current rates.
- Before FRMA can send anyone to the site FRMA will need a valid credit card to have on record, we accept MC, Visa and AMEX. We will not charge your card unless that is your option for payment or we do not receive another form of payment.
- If we determine that your problem is covered under warranty you will not be charged if the repair is made during normal business hours.
- Payment is due at the time of service
Before calling for a repair, have the following information available for the service coordinator.
- Does an alarm condition exist?
- If so, for how long?
- Brief description of the problem:
- Is the unit indoors or outdoors?
- Address where pump is located including contact person’s Name and Phone Number.
SHOULD YOU NEED SERVICE – KEEP WATER USE TO A MINIMUM
Listed below are a few helpful hints:
- Flush only when necessary.
- If you need to run the tub or shower, put a stopper in the drain to keep the water from going down the drain.
- Do not run appliances that require water, such as washing machines or dishwashers.
- Use sinks sparingly.